Thursday, February 8, 2018

A Happy Belated New Year

Just a quick note to my readers.

Missus and myself have both been struggling with a cold caught overseas which pretty much put a damper on what should be a restful and peaceful break.

We have both recovered, but I am now right smack at the start of reporting season and also in the middle of an intake for Castlereagh Equity. The increasingly wobbly financial markets make for interesting times.

To my readers, thank you for your patronage over the years. I will try my best to continue with useful and insightful posts.

To my investor partners, thank you for your continued trust and confidence in me.

To my fellow journeymen (or journeypersons) and friends, many thanks for your companionship and wise counsel through the good times and also the bad.

And to my dear missus, thank you for so many years of patience, care and love. I look forward to many many more.

Yours One Legged


No comments: